Turkey is one of the widely consumed poultry in the world. In fact, bird lovers applauded turkey’s lean and filling protein. Your dog will love this juicy recipe and feel great about it. When someone asks what your dog had for dinner, you can proudly say that your dog had turkey.
Turkey 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 20% Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato 6%, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Omega 3 Supplement, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Turkey is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
|Length||5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)|
|Width||14 mm (+/- 1 mm)|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Weight (kg.)||Grams / day|
|1 – 5Kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 Kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 Kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.