Salmon and Trout are categorized as oily fish, which means they contain high amounts of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. It helps your dog’s cardiovascular system, joints and all round mobility. It is also known to have beneficial properties for your dog’s skin and coat. Salmon being the greatest in providing lots of proteins and omega 3, Trout has all the B vitamins and essential minerals. This powerful combination in a grain-free recipe gives your dog, good health as well as beauty.
Salmon & Trout 50% (including 36% freshly prepared Salmon & Trout, 12% Dried Salmon & 2% Fish Stock), Sweet Potato 26%, Peas, Potato, Potato (6%), Vitamins & minerals beet pulp, Linseed, Vegetable Stock, Omega 3 Supplement, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
- 50% Salmon & Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
|Length||5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)|
|Width||14 mm (+/- 1 mm)|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.