Our people might look surprised at this unique recipe and of course with a question, What is novel protein? In the pet food industry, a novel protein is a protein source that the pet has never eaten before. Novel proteins are used as pet food for animals that have developed allergies to common protein sources like chicken. This recipe contains only 14% fat & it has thoroughly cooked white lean pork, which prevents your dog from becoming fat. The reason is, lean pork has less fat than a chicken breast. Also Pork has high levels of protein, zinc, phosphorus, selenium and various B vitamins. Thats why, a novel protein source is often needed for our dogs and we are sure, that your dogs will go nuts to taste this delicious novel protein recipe.
Pork 50% (including 30% freshly prepared Pork, 18% Dried Pork & 2% Pork Stock), Sweet Potato 26%, Peas, Potato, beet pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Potato (8%), Vitamins & minerals, Vegetable Stock, Apple (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
- Minimum 50% White Pork – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Pork is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Pork – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
|Length||5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)|
|Width||14 mm (+/- 1 mm)|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.