Most people do not cook duck meat at home, but it is something special when we see duck on a menu while eating out. But now our dogs got the chance to have duck everyday in their life. Basically duck is an intense gamey flavoured meat which is highly nutritious and that too we are able to give you in a Grain free variety. Your dog will run to you to taste this unique flavour.
Duck 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Duck, 20% Dried Duck & 2% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Orange (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Cranberry, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
- 50% Duck – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals duck is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
|Length||5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)|
|Width||14 mm (+/- 1 mm)|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.