This recipe is India’s first Ancestral dog food recipe made with 80% Fish. Fish is held out to be one of the greatest luxuries of the table. We have made sure that this luxury has passed on to your dogs with this fabulous recipe which is made over with 60% freshly prepared fish. Even dogs who are not a fan of fish will love to taste this great recipe.
Salmon 68% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 55% and Dried Salmon 13%), Sweet Potato, Freshly Prepared Haddock 4%, Freshly Prepared Trout 4%, Beet Pulp, Tapioca, Dried Herring 2%, Lentils, Chick Peas, Minerals, Vitamins, Salmon Stock 1%, Dried Egg 1%, Olive Oil, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Apple, Dried Carrot, Seaweed, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberry, Glucosamine 180 mg/kg, Methylsulphonylmethane 180 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125 mg/kg, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Peppermint, Marigold, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Dandelion, Dried Bilberry, Ginseng, Thyme, Majoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,730 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,730 IU, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 190 mg; Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 340 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 285 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 310 mg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 20 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg, Cupric Chelate Amino Acids Hydrate 50 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.57 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.51 mg
- 80% Fish & Egg – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals this recipe contains delicious sources of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- 60% Freshly Prepared Ingredients – Natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein sources to make a tasty and nutritious diet
- Omega 3 – Fish is included in this product as an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||21|
|Length||5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)|
|Width||14 mm (+/- 1 mm)|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 80|
|5 – 10 kg||80 – 135|
|10 – 25kg||135 – 270|
|25 – 45 kg||270 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.